All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeanna's unexpectedly facing life as a single mum. A surrogate for her best friend until she tragically died, Deanna's also just discovered the baby has the wrong father and she's faced with telling a stranger that he's a daddy...Dr Beau Alexander's about to get some news from a very beautiful visitor that will shake his world for ever!
- Author BiographyStarting in non-ficiton, Dianne Drake penned hundreds of articles and seven books under the name JJ Despain. In 2001, she began her romance-writing career with The Doctor Dilemma , published by Harlequin Duets. In 2005, Dianne's first medical romance, Nurse in Recovery was published, and with more than 20 novels to her credit, she has enjoyed writing medical romance for Harlequin Mills & Boon ever since.
- Author(s)Dianne Drake
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleMills & Boon Largeprint Medical
- Series Part/Volume Number1142
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Out-of-print date22/08/2015
- Weight432 g
- Width135 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.62
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.27
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.80
- AU $21.72Trending at AU $24.79
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.46
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $28.10Trending at AU $28.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.