Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionStep-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics! Get started using your PC right away--the QuickSteps way. Color screenshots and clear instructions show you how to manage, customize, and troubleshoot your desktop or laptop PC. Follow along and learn how to install and configure hardware and software, use Windows Vista, manage files, access and navigate the Internet, set up a home network, secure your PC, and much more. Get the book that gets you up and running on your PC in time. Use these handy guideposts: Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks Need-to-kw facts in concise narrative Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things Bonus information related to the topic being covered Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- Author BiographyGuy Hart-Davis is the author of more than 40 computer books, including CNET Do-It-Yourself PC Upgrade Projects and How to Do Everything with Microsoft Office Word 2007.
- Author(s)Guy Hart-Davis
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight605 g
- Width200 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.