PCI DSS A Practical Guide to Implementing and Maintaining Compliance by Steve Wright (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.74Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $80.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) must be met by all organisations (merchants and service providers) that transmit, process or store payment card data. It is a contractual obligation applied and enforced - by means of fines or other restrictions - directly by the payment providers themselves. As the cybercrime market evolves, attackers, targets and techniques do as well. The majority of data breaches still occur because basic controls are t in place, or because those that were present were t consistently implemented across an organisation. If obvious weaknesses are left exposed, chances are the attacker will exploit them. The objective of this revised practical guide is to give entities advice and tips on the entire PCI implementation process. It provides a roadmap, helping entities to navigate the broad, and sometimes confusing, PCI DSS v2, and shows them how to build and maintain a sustainable PCI compliance programme. This latest revision also includes increased guidance on how to ensure your compliance programme is 'sustainable' and has been based on real-life scenarios, which should help to ensure your PCI compliance programme remains compliant. Although the guide starts with sections on why and what is PCI, it is t intended to replace the 'publicly available' PCI information. This book looks to serve those who have been given the responsibility of PCI, and does t attempt to provide all the answers. It should be read, absorbed and digested only with a good helping of other PCI 'publicly available' information. In other words, it will help an organisation or individual, get started, and hopefully furnish the reader with eugh of the fundamental basics to create, design and build the organisation's own PCI compliance framework.
- Author BiographySteve Wright is a consultant and lecturer with extensive experience in the design and implementation of security architecture and information security governance frameworks, including PCI DSS. Steve has successfully executed information security projects for several UK government agencies and completed many consulting engagements for global corporations in sectors including business process outsourcing, manufacturing, telecoms, IT and healthcare. He currently manages a successful security management practice, and is a lecturer and trainer on Information Risk Management and many British Computer Society ISEB courses.
- Author(s)Steve Wright
- PublisherIT Governance Publishing
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIT Governance Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight312 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.