All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an overview on design PCR primers for successful DNA amplification. Chapters focus on primer design strategies for quantitative PCR, in silico PCR primer design, and primer design using software. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, PCR Primer Design, Second Edition seeks to aid molecular biology students, researchers, professors and PCR enthusiasts.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1275
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 45 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight644 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byChhandak Basu
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.18Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.