All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides an overview on design PCR primers for successful DNA amplification. Chapters focus on primer design strategies for quantitative PCR, in silico PCR primer design, and primer design using software. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and easily accessible, PCR Primer Design, Second Edition seeks to aid molecular biology students, researchers, professors and PCR enthusiasts.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/02/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1275
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white illustrations, 45 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight644 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byChhandak Basu
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.56
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.