Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $18.30Trending at AU $24.34
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.77Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe all-time bestselling PC reference, fully updated for the newest techlogies! Previous editions of this fun and friendly PC guide have sold more than three million copies, making it the bestselling PC reference in the world. Dan Gookin, the author whose straightforward and entertaining style is the foundation of the For Dummies series, gives you the same easy-to-follow guidance in this edition, fully updated for Windows 8, using the cloud, and all the newest PC bells and whistles. It's perfect for the absolute beginner as well as for anyone switching to the latest hardware and software. Updated with information on all the latest upgrades, this edition of a worldwide bestseller covers all the essentials of using a PC, and presents them in a fun, n-intimidating style Popular techlogy author Dan Gookin starts at the beginning with all the basics that other books assume everyone kws Covers setting up your PC, exploring the Windows 8 interface, using network hardware and software, getting online and browsing with the newest version of Internet Explorer, setting up an e-mail account, connecting to the cloud, and using cloud-based services Shows you how to install and upgrade programs and manage files and folders Explores working with digital photos, downloading music, watching movies, and participating in social media PCs For Dummies, 12th Edition is the jargon-free, easy-to-use guide to everything you need to kw about your PC.
- Author BiographyDan Gookin wrote the original For Dummies book, DOS For Dummies , in 1991 and launched a phenomenon. Since then, his list of bestsellers keeps growing. More than 12 million copies of Dan's books are in print, and his books have been translated into 32 languages. Dan welcomes visitors at his website, www.wambooli.com.
- Author(s)Dan Gookin
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Out-of-print date01/12/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight524 g
- Width186 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.