All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPCS to Corporate America: From Military Tactics to Corporate Interviewing Strategy is both a workbook and a reference book for any junior military officer who is considering a permanent change of station (PCS) to the business world. Written by Roger Cameron, a leading authority on preparing JMOs for a successful transition to corporate America and the cofounder of the recruiting firm Cameron-Brooks Inc., this best-selling resource guides candidates through each stage of the job search from making an application to accepting an offer, with emphasis on mission-critical preparation for the initial and follow-up interviews. Cameron discusses the wide array of questions you can expect in an interview and gives readers the tools and techniques to develop excellent responses based on a self-assessment of your abilities and accomplishments. Most importantly, he provides confidence-building exercises to help you understand the value of your military experience in a corporate setting. The author also offers ideas for adapting individual s unique military background to a company s culture and requirements. In addition to a reading list that provides a sound kwledge of basic business concepts, the book contains a wealth of practical tips for writing an effective resume, dressing appropriately, establishing rapport with the recruiter, conveying problem-solving and leadership skills, and much more while avoiding the many pitfalls that can result in a negative impression. This edition of PCS to Corporate America, written with the assistance of Cameron-Brooks team members Chuck Alvarez and Joel Junker, has been updated to reflect the current business and military environments. The advice in these pages will t only prepare you for a new future in corporate America but also foster your professional growth as you advance in your business career.
- Author BiographyROGER CAMERON is a leading authority on corporate interviewing strategy and cofounder of the recruiting firm Cameron-Brooks Inc.
- Author(s)Chuck Alvarez,Joel Junker,Roger Cameron
- PublisherShearer Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShearer Publishing
- Weight363 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement4th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.