All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionNurses are on the front line when it comes to safe medication use and counseling patients. The PDR(R) Nurse's Drug Handbook 2017 provides all nursing professionals, matter what the clinical setting, with an accurate, up-to-date, and easily accessible guide to the most commonly prescribed drugs. Based on the FDA-approved prescribing information, PDR's staff of pharmacists has developed concise mographs that highlight the most important information on each drug, including its approved use; dosages; interactions with other drugs, food, and alcohol; side effects; safety information; and more. Clear, straightforward nursing considerations provide guidance on proper patient assessment and monitoring, as well as patient counseling and drug administration. In addition, product comparison tables are updated for each edition, with new tables added to reflect the latest information and current practice standards.
- Author BiographyThe PDR Staff is based in in Montvale, NJ.
- Author(s)PDR Staff
- PublisherPhysician's Desk Reference (PDR)
- Date of Publication01/07/2016
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitlePDR Nurse's Drug Handbook
- Place of PublicationNJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPhysician's Desk Reference (PDR)
- Weight957 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.