All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe 35th edition of PDR for Nonprescription Drugs is the most comprehensive and valuable to date. The 2014 book offers an updated guide to hundreds of the most commonly used OTC medications, including analgesics, cough and cold preparations, fever reducers, allergy medications, and more. Organized for easy use, PDR for Nonprescription Drugs offers comprehensive drug information such as usage, dosage, warnings and precautions, side effects, ingredients, and more.
- Author BiographyPDR Network is based in Montvale, NJ.
- Author(s)PDR (Physicians' Desk Reference) Staff
- PublisherPhysician's Desk Reference (PDR)
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPhysician's Desk Reference (PDR)
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight1114 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement35th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.