All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionWith the large number of consumers curently supplementing with various vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients, health professionals and consumers alike need a reliable, research-based source of information on these supplements. This 2nd edition maintains its status as a comprehensive resource for the entire spectrum of nutritional products. Each mograph includes the chemical nature of the compound, claims made for it and clinical research supporting or refuting those claims, risks and precautions and potential interactions. Includes entries on t only vitamins and minerals, but ami acids, probiotics, phytoestrogens, phytosterols, and more.
- Author(s)Sheldon Saul Hendler
- PublisherMedical Economics Data,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/02/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationMontvale, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMedical Economics Company
- Out-of-print date25/08/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1685 g
- Width229 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.