Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPHP and MySQL Everyday Apps For Dummies is a one-stop reference providing all you need to build dynamic, real-world, ready-to-use apps with the popular PHP (a scripting language) and MySQL (a database system) software. The book is a hands-on, go-to-guide that * Walks you through installing the applications files from the CD-ROM and setting up your programming environment * Contains all the code needed to create seven applications: * User authentication with HTTP* User login* On-line catalog* Shopping cart* Content management system* Web forum* Building and managing a mailing list (on the CD-ROM)* Automates the programming process and walks you through building the application from start to finish * Explains how to write secure code * Features complete code-t just snippets, but neatly assembled packages with instant real-world functionality * Shows how to build the applications in two forms -- procedural and object-oriented programming -- providing programmers who want to switch to the object-oriented method of coding (which is new in PHP 5!) with the essential kw-how * Includes a companion CD-ROM that contains every line of code in the applications from the book plus a bonus chapter that shows how to build a mailing list Information on each application includes a discussion of issues, structure of the database, code listings, and an explanation of the code. You can use these applications as is, modify them for use on your Web site, or build your own application using techniques described. If you want real-world Web apps you can use right away, this is the book for you. Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are t included as part of eBook file.
- Author BiographyJanet Valade has 20 years of experience in the computing field. Her background includes work as a technical writer for several companies, as a Web designer/programmer for an engineering firm, and as a systems analyst in a university environment where, for over ten years, she supervised the installation and operation of computing resources, designed and developed a statewide data archive, provided technical support to faculty and staff, wrote numerous technical papers and documentation, and designed and presented seminars and workshops on a variety of technology topics. Janet currently has two published books: PHP & MySQL For Dummies, 2nd Edition, and PHP 5 For Dummies. In addition, she has authored chapters for several Linux and Web development books.
- Author(s)Janet Valade
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/07/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight719 g
- Width188 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.