PHR/SPHR: Professional in Human Resources Certification Study Guide by Sandra M. Reed, Anne M. Bogardus (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $63.86Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $83.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated edition of best-selling guide for PHR and SPHR candidates The demand for qualified human resources professionals is on the rise. The new Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) exams from the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI) reflect the evolving industry standards for determining competence in the field of HR. This new edition of the leading PHR/SPHR Study Guide reflects those changes. Serving as an ideal resource for HR professionals who are seeking to validate their skills and kwledge, this updated edition helps those professionals prepare for these challenging exams. * Features study tools that are designed to reinforce understanding of key functional areas * Provides access to bonus materials, including a practice exam for the PHR as well as one for the SPHR. Also includes flashcards and ancillary PDFs * Addresses key topics such as strategic management, workforce planning and employment, compensation and benefits, employee and labor relations, and Occupational Safety and Health Administration regulations This new edition is must-have preparation for those looking to take the PHR or SPHR certification exams in order to strengthen their resume.
- Author BiographySandra M. Reed, PHR, SPHR, is the owner of Epoch Resources, a consulting firm specializing in the unique HR needs of small businesses. Sandra has authored learning modules and case studies for the Society for Human Resource Management. Anne M. Bogardus worked with growing biotech, high-technology, and public relations organizations at the manager and director levels. She is the author of Human Resources JumpStart and the previous editions of PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources Certification Study Guide. Technical Editor Brenda G. Budke, SPHR, directs an HR consulting firm in Fresno, California. She is founder and Dean of a corporate university, and is past president of the Human Resource Association of Central California (HRACC).
- Author(s)Anne M. Bogardus,Sandra M. Reed
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight990 g
- Width188 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.