All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTest prep software with more than 600 sample PHR and SPHR exam questions and answers Get ready for the Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification exams at your own pace with this unique test product. It's a comprehensive testing engine with more than 600 practice exam questions, which provides ample opportunity to get practice in t only the material, but also in taking the exams. Each exam question contains a link to an electronic version of Sybex's bestselling PHR/SPHR: Professional in Human Resources Certification Study Guide, Fourth Edition, where you can get more information. * Unique software product helps PHR and SPHR certification candidates prepare for the Professional and Senior Professional in Human Resources exams * Allows you to take practice exams in Practice mode (a timed environment, similar to an actual live exam) or Learning mode (allows you to check answers as you progress through the exam) * Includes over 600 practice questions that map to the all exam objectives * Provides choice of Practice mode or Learning mode for taking exams * Allows you to create your own custom practice tests, on specific exam objectives or different topic areas Be thoroughly prepared for the Professional and Senior Professional in Human Resources certification exams with PHR/SPHR Professional in Human Resources eTestPrep. SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: *CPU: 1000 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher *RAM: minimum of 512 MB *FREE DISK SPACE: 250 MB *DISPLAY: 1024x768, 16 bit color depth or higher resolution monitor *CD-ROM compatible drive INTERNET CONNECTION: * Only required for download and license activation OPERATING SYSTEM: * Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit) * Adobe Flash Player: Version 7 or later The license is active for 36 months from time of activation.
- Author BiographySandra M. Reed, PHR, SPHR, has over 17 years of experience in human resources. She is the owner of Epoch Resources, a consulting firm specializing in the unique HR needs of small businesses. Sandra has authored learning modules and case studies for the Society for Human Resource Management.
- Author(s)Sandra M. Reed
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notecolour
- Weight90 g
- Width136 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.