All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPIC Microcontrollers: An Introduction to Microelectronics, Third Edition, provides an introduction to the complex techlogy of microcontrollers. Starting with the standard PC, it establishes basic concepts and termilogy: microprocessor systems, memory, input and output, and general digital systems ideas. It then examines the PIC microcontroller (MCU), which dominates the market for small-scale industrial applications. The analysis includes a chip that is longer used commercially, with the minimum of advanced features: the PIC 16F84A; and the PIC 16F690, which has more features and is representative of more recent products in the PIC range. The discussions cover PIC architecture, programming techniques, PIC development systems, application design, program debugging, PIC motor applications, and microcontroller systems. Each chapter begins with an outline of contents and concludes with a set of questions for self-assessment or formal testing of students. This book was written for beginners, college or university students, or independent hobbyists.
- Author BiographyMartin Bates is one of the leading authors specializing in introductory level texts on PIC microcontrollers for the academic, professional and hobby markets, with 20 years' experience of teaching microprocessor systems.
- Author(s)Martin Bates
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content NoteApprox. 100 illustrations
- Weight920 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.