All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionPreparing for and passing the PMP(R) exam is small feat. Although the number of certified PMP(R)s continues at a phemenal rate, the exam failure rate remains uncommonly high. PMP(R) Exam Challenge! is designed to help you pass the exam by giving you an easy-to-use, highly portable publication, containing key relevant topics you are certain to encounter on your exam. Featuring 660 practice questions, this sixth edition completely reflects the PMBOK(R) Guide, Fifth Edition and covers the guide's ten kwledge areas.
- Author BiographyDr. Ginger Levin, PMP, PgMP, and a certified OPM3 Professional is a consultant and educator in portfolio, program, and project management and has conducted numerous maturity assessments over the past 20 years. She has 46 years of experience working in the private sector, the U.S. Federal Government, and in consulting and training. She is an Adjunct Professor at the master's degree level in project management for the University of Wisconsin-Platteville and at the doctoral level for SKEMA University in Lille, France and RMIT in Melbourne, Australia. She holds a doctorate in public administration from The George Washington University, where she also received the outstanding dissertation award. Dr. Levin is the editor, author, or co-author of 13 books and is an active member of the Project Management Institute. J. LeRoy Ward, PMP, PgMP, and CSM is the Executive Vice President of ESI International, where he is the principal executive responsible for R&D, Product Strategy, Consulting, and Corporate Marketing. ESI International is the world's largest project-focused training company with curriculums addressing project and program management, business analysis, contract management, sourcing management, and business skills. A PMP(R) since 1990, Mr. Ward developed ESI's popular PMP Exam Preparation course and taught it and other courses to people from more than 50 countries. He has almost 40 years of experience in the public and private sectors and is a popular and dynamic speaker in the field. He holds B.S. and M.S. degrees from Sothern Connecticut University and an M.S.T.M. degree with distinction from The American University.
- Author(s)Ginger Levin,J. LeRoy Ward
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleESI International Project Management Series
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables
- Weight703 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.