Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a collection of poems written from 1978 to the present. Some of the poems are humorous; some reflect the author's faith, and some are sentimental, which he hopes will cause you to remember the special times in your life. Others touch the heart; hopefully in a deep and profound way. Most of the poems are written in a down-to-earth manner that one can understand, yet the words convey the feelings of the author. That is why it is called: Poems from the Heart. Ken has also placed photos with some of his favorite poems. This is the author's seventh book, eight if you count an earlier version of one he has just finished. It was called, In Search of the Golden Sparrow, which was published in 2003. A few of the poems in Poems from the Heart have been published in some of his other works. Some of his other books published in 2011 are: Life on Pigeon Creek, In Search of a Golden Sparrow, Invasion of the Dregs, Barnestorming the Outdoors, and A Children's Story Collection. One other book, he has published under his pen name, which is a guarded secret.
- Author(s)Kenneth Edward Barnes
- Date of Publication24/08/2011
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.