All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of the project Public Private Partnerships and the Poor in Water and Sanitation is to determine workable processes whereby the needs of the poor are promoted in strategies which encourage public-private partnerships (PPP) in the provision of water supply and sanitation services. One of the key objectives is to fill some of the gaps which exist in evidence-based reporting of the facts and issues around the impacts of PPP on poor consumers. Longer term contracts such as concessions and lease offer improvements in existing and new infrastructure. This document is about how to make such pro-poor contracts.
- Date of Publication15/01/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLoughborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byM. Sohail
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.