All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublic relations is a big and rapidly growing industry, with annual growth rates of 20-30%. It spans the worlds of business, politics and culture, sport and entertainment. PR is everywhere. And yet, though it is much talked about it is little analyzed.
- Author BiographyAuthor Trevor Morris: Trevor Morris is one of the UK's most senior PR practitioners. Until 2003 he was Chief Executive of Chime Communications Public Relations Group, the UK's largest PR group. In over 25 years in the industry Trevor successfully built a major PR consultancy, worked for numerous major companies and government bodies. He maintains a high profile within the industry and PR Week has described him as one of the most influential people in public relations. Author Simon Goldsworthy: Simon established London's first Master of Arts course in public relations and has since added the teaching of public relations to the University's well-known undergraduate media studies programme. He has lectured to international audiences, including Johns Hopkins University, USA, and at the Sorbonne, France, where he is a Visiting Professor. He has also worked as a PR consultant in the private sector.
- Author(s)Simon Goldsworthy,Trevor Morris
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/10/2008
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight488 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $36.00
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.