All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPS Desserts is set to become the dessert lover's bible. With a comprehensive, step-by-step section explaining basic techniques such as making puff pastry, chocolate sponge, meringue, creme patisserie, panna cotta and ice creams and sorbets, as well as a chocolate section on ganache and decorations. With full-colour photography detailing each step, the basics section is an invaluable resource. The recipe section follows on from the techniques, with delicious recipes that are sure to become instant favourites, including Classics like Lemon Tart and Tiramisu and Signature dishes such as raspberry and chocolate delice brownie icecream and pineapple donuts.
- Author BiographyThis dessert lover's bible contains a comprehensive, step-by-step section explaining basic techniques such as making puff pastry, chocolate sponge, meringue, creme patisserie, panna cotta and ice creams and sorbets. There's also a chocolate section explaining how to make ganache and decorations.
- Author(s)Philippa Sibley
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs
- Weight1434 g
- Width267 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.81Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.