All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREA Real review, Real practice, Real results.REA's Pennsylvania Grade 8 PSSA Math Study Guide!Fully aligned with Pennsylvania s Core Curriculum StandardsAre you prepared to excel on this state high-stakes assessment exam? * Take the diagstic Pretest and find out what you kw and what you should kw* Use REA's advice and tips to ready yourself for proper study and practice Sharpen your kwledge and skills* The book's full subject review refreshes kwledge and covers all topics on the official exam and includes numerous examples, diagrams, and charts to illustrate and reinforce key math lessons* Smart and friendly lessons reinforce necessary skills* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test* Targeted drills increase comprehension and help organize study* Color icons and graphics highlight important concepts and tasks Practice for real* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with a full-length practice Posttest* Chart your progress with detailed explanations of each answer* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and focused drills Ideal for Classroom, Family, or Solo Test Preparation!REA has helped generations of students study smart and excel on the important tests. REA s study guides for state-required exams are teacher-recommended and written by experts who have mastered the test.
- Author BiographyStephen Hearne is currently a Professor of Psychology at Skyline College in San Bruno, California where he teaches Quantitative Reasoning among other subjects. For the past twenty years, Stephen Hearne has worked as a mathematics tutor teaching students of all ages in math, algebra, statistics, and test preparation. He prides himself in being able to make the complex simple.
- Author(s)Stephen Hearne
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width274 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.