All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $19.13Trending at AU $19.55
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $16.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is inspired by a gold griffin in the collection of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. It includes all the materials needed, plus a brochure of step-by-step instructions and photographs. It is suitable for children aged 8 to 12 years old. The Pacific Island Mask Kit was inspired by a mask in the collection of The Metropolitan Museum of Art made by the Elema people of New Guinea. Eharo masks were worn by young men before the start of a serious ceremony. This kit includes twelve precut pieces of wood over board, three sticks of chalk, a length of jute, a bottle of glue and a museum label, plus a brochure of step-by-step instructions, photographs and information about the design.
- Author BiographyThe Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the largest and finest museums in the world and the most comprehensive art museum under one roof. Founded in 1870, its permanent collections, housed in seventeen curatorial departments, embrace more than two million works of art from all over the globe, ranging from prehistory to the present, in all artistic media and at the highest levels of creative excellence. Five million people visit the museum each year.
- Author(s)Metropolitan Museum of Art
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication07/09/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date09/01/2015
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Contained items statementContains Pamphlet and General merchandise
- Interest Age8-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.