All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionExamining the politics of each Pacific Island state and territory, this well-researched volume discusses historical background and colonial experience, constitutional framework, political institutions, political parties, elections and electoral systems, and problems and prospects. Pacific Island countries and territories included are the original seven member states-New Zealand, Australia, Fiji, Samoa, Tonga, Nauru, and the Cook Islands-along with all the new member states and organizations. A wide-ranging political survey, this comprehensive and completely up to date reference will appeal to Pacific peoples and anyone with an interest in politics.
- Author BiographyStephen Levine is a professor of political science at Victoria University of Wellington and the founder of the university s school of history, philosophy, political science, and international relations. He is founder of Victoria University s honors-level parliamentary internship program and is overall coordinator for the honors program in political science and international relations.
- Author(s)Stephen Levine
- PublisherVictoria University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintVictoria University Press
- Weight680 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.