About this product
- DescriptionSan needs to pack a bag. Beginning readers follow San as she packs a bag full of things that feature short A sounds--like a ball, a sax, and jam. Readers will enjoy the lively illustrations, clear text, and challenge words that help them in enhancing their developing reading and phonemic skills.
- Author(s)Suzanne I Barchers
- PublisherTeacher Created Materials
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleTargeted Phonics: Short A
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacher Created Materials
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width173 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.