All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionIn Paddling Alaska, you can drive to all the lakes and rivers described in this guide. This fact might sound unremarkable, but Alaska is mostly wilderness, with few highways. This is the first guidebook to organize journeys in this manner.
- Author BiographyDan Maclean brings close to four decades of paddling experience, including a decade of Alaska paddling, to this book. He spent five of those summers solo canoeing the five longest rivers in Alaska from beginning to end. His previous guidebook, Paddling the Yukon River and its Tributaries, the result of those journeys, is the first and only guide to paddling the entire 2,000 miles of the Yukon River. It was a finalist for the Independent Publishers Book Award in 2006. Dan Maclean is a high school science teacher and lives with his family in Anchorage.
- Author(s)Dan Maclean
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Series TitlePaddling Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFalcon Guides
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight14 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.