All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPennsylvania contains more miles of rivers and creeks than any state but Alaska, making the Keystone State a prime destination for caers and kayakers. This guide contains information for 211 of the commonwealth's rivers, creeks, lakes, ponds, and reservoirs.
- Author BiographyJeff Mitchell is the author of Backpacking Pennsylvania, Paddling Pennsylvania, Hiking the Endless Mountains, and Hiking the Allegheny National Forest. He is a board member for the Keystone Trails Association and a member of the Alpine Club of Williamsport. He lives near Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania, where he works as the District Attorney of Wyoming County.
- Author(s)Jeff Mitchell
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication02/02/2010
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note16 colour photos & b/w maps
- Weight435 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.