All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- Description* Maps and descriptions for more than 200 Pennsylvania waterways* Information on minimum water levels, potential hazards, and difficulty level of each stream* Includes directions and recommendations for put-in and take-out at each site Pennsylvania contains more miles of rivers and creeks than any other state except Alaska, making the Keystone State a prime destination for caers and kayakers. This guide contains information for 211 of the commonwealth's rivers, creeks, lakes, ponds, and reservoirs. The author provides firsthand tips and recommendations gleaned from his experiences on each waterway. Included for each body of water is information on length, difficulty, potential hazards, quality of scenery, and opportunities for fishing, camping, and wildlife viewing.
- Author BiographyJeff Mitchell is the author of Backpacking Pennsylvania, Paddling Pennsylvania, Hiking the Endless Mountains, and Hiking the Allegheny National Forest. He is a board member for the Keystone Trails Association and a member of the Alpine Club of Williamsport. He lives near Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania, where he works as the District Attorney of Wyoming County.
- Author(s)Jeff Mitchell
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication02/02/2010
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note16 colour illustrations, 230 maps
- Weight30 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.