All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to live as a Pagan in this uncertain world of climate change, ecomic hardship and worldwide social injustice? What does it mean to hold nature as sacred when ravaging the land is commonplace? How do we live our Paganism in our families and homes, our communities and countries? Pagans are stepping up in all kinds of ways. This is a Moon Books community project, sharing the energy and inspiration of people who are making a difference at whatever level makes sense to them. This is a book of grass-roots energy, of walking your talk and the tales of people who are, by a vast array of means, engaged with being the change they wish to see in the world.
- Author BiographyNimue Brown is a Moon Books author with a passion for supporting other authors. Getting good books in front of the people who need them is something of a calling. A year as a press officer, and marketing experience with previous houses and projects give her a basis for the ever evolving task of getting books in front of people. She looks after the JHP fiction blog, the Moon Books blog and works on promoting Moon Books titles. Nimue is an adept at the arcane art of social networking, and a well established blogger.
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- SubjectThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMoon Books
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.