All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses the changing face of work, gender equality and citizenship in Europe. Drawing on in-depth research conducted in nine different countries, it focuses on the discourses, social relations and political processes that surround paid domestic labour. In doing so, it rethinks the vital relationship between this kind of employment, the formal and informal citizenship of migrant workers and their employers, and the cultural and political value of gender equality. Approaching these as fluid, complex and interrelated phemena that change according to local context, it will appeal to sociologists, political scientists, geographers, anthropologists and gender studies scholars.
- Author BiographyBerit Gullikstad is Associate Professor of Gender Research at the Department of Interdisciplinary Studies of Culture, the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway. Guro Korsnes Kristensen is Researcher at the Department of Interdisciplinary Studies of Culture, the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway. Priscilla Ringrose is Professor of Gender Studies and French Literature at the Department of Interdisciplinary Studies of Culture and The Department of Language and Literature, the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/07/2016
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCitizenship, Gender and Diversity
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight498 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byBerit Gullikstad,Priscilla Ringrose
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.