All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fun and educational adventure that takes the reader from a river's mountaius beginning to the deep sea and describes the fish and whales encountered along the way. It contains identification guides for each of dozens of fish and four types of whales included, and challenges the reader to find them all. The Expanded Edition includes two more whale species, and a page just to identify the four total species of whales, 24 pages total. Can be read to any age, and is a learning experience for grown ups and kids.
- Author BiographyBryce L. Meyer has graduate degrees in Biology and Engineering, but more importantly has thousands of hours on, and in, the water. He is an avid angler, artist, photographer, and author, but more key he loves to spoil his nieces and nephews and enjoys bringing joy to kids and adults by showing the wonders of nature.
- Author(s)Bryce L Meyer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight76 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $19.33Trending at AU $19.67
- AU $27.66Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.