Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $24.41Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.60
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $20.11Trending at AU $22.35
About this product
- DescriptionCatherine still had her French accent despite twenty four years in the United States. She was forty two years old, divorced for more than fourteen years, and restless. She had started the 'Le Cafe' business, helped by borrowed money from her aging parents, and worked hard to support her only child. Nowadays, she spent most of her time doing the shop's accounting and purchasing requirements. She thought about beginning a new way of life. 'Perhaps in France', she told herself - until she met Anna. Both women are from different cultures and from different generations. Yet Catherine and Anna discover a passion that is constantly being challenged in pursuit of their dream to be together.
- Author BiographyFearing that many of the computer applications she has written and constantly revised would become incompatible for tomorrow's technology, KChristine Martin decided to escape the ever changing world of progress with a debut novel, Pain au Chocolat, a romance set in the 1980s between two women of different cultures and of different generations. KChristine Martin is a graduate of Mathematics at Mount Holyoke College in Massachusetts and currently resides in the Philippines with her beloved international pets - an American cocker spaniel and an African lovebird.
- Author(s)Kchristine Martin
- Date of Publication22/02/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.