Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionBroadened to include coverage of community settings, and updated to address changes in practice, Pain 2/e is a solid introduction to the subject. Developed from original learning tools, it is underpinned by a comprehensive pedagogic framework, and is an essential resource for all involved in pain management and assessment.
- Author BiographyELOISE CARR is Reader in Pain Management Research and Education, Institute of Health& Community Studies, Bournemouth University, UK. EILEEN MANN is Nurse Consultant in Pain Management, Poole Hospital NHS Trust, and Lecturer-Practitioner, Institute of Health& Community Studies, Bournemouth University, UK.
- Author(s)Eileen Mann,Eloise Carr
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/11/2008
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight377 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.