Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory behind writing these poems is that if you are feeling miserable, and you write about how you are feeling, with as much precision and thoroughness as you can muster, you will induce in yourself a kind of satisfaction that you are able to make something worthwhile emerge from the misery. The theory behind publishing these poems is that if someone else with similar feelings to your own comes along and reads about these painful states of mind, that person may also come to feel a little better, either from a better understanding or from a general sense of companionship.
- Author BiographyJabez L. Van Cleef takes foundational texts from many oral traditions and religions and attempts to create a common poetic format to preserve, promote and disseminate the values of diverse cultures (even the culture of depression). His work also promotes the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and other frameworks intended to foster full realization of human potential. Find out more by visiting www.sustainyourspirit.com.
- Author(s)Jabez L Van Cleef
- Date of Publication29/05/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.