All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis user-friendly textbook supplement demonstrates that learning a foreign language can be both easy and fun when approached in the proper spirit. Students are introduced to interesting aspects of Italian culture and coached in conversational Italian while they learn basics of grammar and vocabulary. All titles in Barron's Painless Series are being updated in new, improved editions, and they all feature access to brand-new subject-related arcade game apps that will appeal to students. Books in the Painless Series cover most classroom subjects, and include a variety of fun features for students who find the subjects difficult and confusing--or in some cases, just plain boring. Books-- Are written for middle school and high school students Feature cartoon-style illustrations and humorous approaches to subject matter Emphasize attention-catching ways students can put subjects to practical use Challenge students with puzzles, games, and Brain Tickler problems to solve-- and now with access to a fun app learning game NOTE: The new apps features that are available with these revised titles can be downloaded on any iPhone, iTouch, iPad, or Android device. They add an extra element of fun to the teaching of each subject.
- Author(s)Marcel Danesi
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleBarron's Painless Series
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.