All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPaint to Win will help those interested in owning and operating successful businesses. This book breaks away from traditional strategic planning books by bringing creativity into the strategic planning process. It uses the metaphor of painting to present the material in an informative, yet interesting, way. Topics covered include mission statements, setting goals and objectives, environmental scanning and forecasting, product life cycles, experience curves, portfolio modeling including the industry attractiveness/business strength model, financial modeling, and implementation planning.
- Author BiographyRonald M. Lowy is Professor and Department Chair of Business Administration, Eastern Connecticut State University.
- Author(s)Ronald M. Lowy
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/12/2003
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width148 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.