CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.34
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.49
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.54
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.88
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.78
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis title provides a provocative examination of the artistic interpretation of twelve of Borgess' most famous stories.
- Author BiographyJorge J. E. Gracia is SUNY Distinguished Professor and Samuel P. Capen Chair in Philosophy and Comparative Literature at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York. His many books include Images of Thought: Philosophical Interpretations of Carlos Estevez's Art and Identity, Memory, and Diaspora: Voices of Cuban-American Artists, Writers, and Philosophers, both also published by SUNY Press.
- Author(s)Jorge J. E. Gracia
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Latin American and Iberian Thought and Culture
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight626 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.