Painting Classic Portraits: Great Faces Step by Step by Luana Luconi Winner (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.75Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
- AU $47.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.91Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.60Trending at AU $37.24
About this product
- DescriptionEasy techniques for true-to-life portraits! If you think all portrait-painting books are the same, think again. This book will inspire you to approach your canvas with renewed (or newly discovered) enthusiasm and confidence. Using modern-day techniques, Luana Luconi Winner shows you how to capture t only a physical likeness, but also the personality and unique, natural expression of your subject. Her direct, relaxed teaching style takes the intimidation out of painting portraits, empowering artists of any skill level and medium to turn ordinary people into exceptional works of art. * Time-tested, easy-to-follow techniques for achieving accurate facial shapes and proportions. *10 quick-reference color charts make it easy to mix skin tones and hair colors for a full range of complexions and ethnicities. * Mini-demonstrations show how to use a variety of mediums--graphite, charcoal, pastels, watercolor and oils--to create sketches and preliminary studies. * Tips on using a digital camera to generate reference material and troubleshoot your compositions. * Three start-to-finish painting demonstrations in oils and pastels illustrate the particulars of painting males and females, adults and children. Destined to become a classic in its own right, Painting Classic Portraits covers every step in the process--from selecting clothes, backgrounds and props that tell a story, to using design elements to stir emotion in your viewers. It's everything you need to kw to create timeless portraits and great paintings.
- Author BiographyLuana Luconi Winner's portraits and paintings in oil and pastel have won national and international recognition and awards, including an international silver medal for a pastel portrait and Best in Show for an oil portrait at the Richeson International Figure and Portrait Competition. She is currently the President of the Pastel Society of North Carolina and sits on several art boards.
- Author(s)Luana Luconi Winner
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Out-of-print date12/05/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.