Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.80Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis title features a look at the resurgence of adbstract art in the aftermath of pop and installation art, in a survey at the Los Angeles Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Deitch is the director of the Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles. Prior to becoming director of MOCA, he operated the gallery Deitch Projects. New York-based art historian and critic Johanna Burton is the director of the graduate program at the Center for Curatorial Studies, Bard College. James Meyer is an associate curator of modern and contemporary art at the National Gallery of Art, Washington, D.C. Scott Rothkopf is a curator at the Whitney Museum of American Art, New York.
- Author(s)Jeffrey Deitch
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkira Rizzoli
- Content Note175 Images
- Weight1497 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.