All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe sea and sky have captured the attention of artists for centuries. Their energy and drama, or their tranquility and beauty, can be portrayed powerfully and magnificently in a painting. This encouraging and user-friendly book gives practical advice on how to set about sea and sky painting, and explains what to look for in capturing space and movement, colour and light.
- Author BiographyPeter Rush has always been drawn to the sky and sea. After many years of working as an illustrator for the BBC's Jackanory, he now specializes in painting skies and seas, often en plein air or from the relative comfort of his camper van.
- Author(s)Peter D. Rush
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note185 colour illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $34.64Trending at AU $35.22
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.