CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionGeoff Kersey shares his mastery of watercolour techniques in this detailed and fascinating guide to painting skies in landscapes. Beginning with invaluable advice on sketching, using photographs, colour and mastering sky painting techniques, he goes on to demonstrate six beautiful paintings with remarkable skies. Learn how to paint a clear winter sky over a crisp swscene, a sky reflected in water, a stormy sky, a sunset in Venice and more. Both beginners to watercolour and experienced painters will benefit from this essential guide to painting skies.
- Author BiographyGeoff Kersey is an experienced watercolourist and is much in demand as a teacher and demonstrator. He lives and works in Derbyshire, where he has a studio, and he exhibits extensively. He has made many watercolour DVDs, contributes to various art publications and has written many bestselling watercolour books. www.geoffkersey.co.uk
- Author(s)Geoff Kersey
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/07/2006
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleWatercolour Tips & Techniques S.
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note230 colour illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.