CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionJoyce Faulkr and Guy Magallanes each have their own proven approaches and techniques for working in watercolor. Guy usually paints light to dark, glazing one color at a time, and Joyce paints dark to light, mixing colors on her palette and right on the paper. In this workshop, Joyce and Guy present their unique points of view on how to paint orchids in watercolor, as they each complete a finished painting step by step, giving you twice as many techniques for painting your own vibrant flowers! * Create a strong composition from life or from reference photos* Learn techniques for color mixing, painting light and shadow, painting backgrounds and more * Premier art instruction
- Author BiographyJoyce Faulknor's paintings have been published in the Splash: Best of Watercolor series, and she is the author of Stunning Crystal and Glass (both from North Light Books), as well as several DVDs, Stunning Crystal and Glass (from Teaching Art Ltd.) and Watercolor Quick & Easy: Flowers and Watercolor Quick & Easy: Crystal and Glass (from Artistsnetwork.tv), to name a few.
- Author(s)Guy Magallanes,Joyce Roletto Faulknor
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication18/04/2012
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBetterway Books
- Weight113 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.