Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly interactive, write-in workbook is part of the Skills2Learn series of construction workbooks available in the following disciplines of construction: * Bricklaying * Carpentry & Joinery * Plastering * Painting & Decorating * Wall & Floor Tiling Published by Cengage Learning in association with Skills2Learn, the series of workbooks are aligned to the National Occupational Standards at Levels 1 and 2 are designed to consolidate learners' theoretical kwledge prior to undertaking practical workshop exercises. This workbook series can be used alongside the Skills2Learn series of virtual reality eLearning programs making this a first-of-its-kind, fully integrated blended learning solution.
- Author BiographySkills2Learn are an award-winning company that develop e-learning, virtual reality, serious-games and creative multimedia solutions specifically developed to increase learners' knowledge retention and support tutors with the delivery of their qualifications.
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAndover
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning Vocational
- Weight554 g
- Width225 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.