Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with mixed media, this book has been edited by Jonathan Watkins, with a translation by Fiona Elliott and Christopher Croft. This is the first English translation of Malarei und Zeichnung ( Painting and Drawing ), the theoretical essay published by the extraordinary German artist Max Klinger in 1891. Also available: Max Klinger (Ikon, 1-904864-10-4, hardback, 80 pages, 70 b&w illustrations).
- Author(s)Max Klinger
- PublisherIkon Gallery Ltd
- Date of Publication05/08/2005
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIkon Gallery Ltd
- Width205 mm
- Height250 mm
- Edited byJonathan Watkins
- Translated byFiona Elliot,Christopher Croft
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.