Painting the Energy Body: Signs and Symbols for Vibrational Healing by Petra Neumayer, Roswitha Stark (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.40Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeometric symbols and signs have been drawn on the body to enhance strength and courage and stimulate the body's powers of self-healing since prehistoric times--the most ancient evidence being the 5,000-year-old iceman Otzi, found in the Alps in 1991, who had symbols tattooed over his arthritic joints. Found in indigeus societies around the globe, symbols on the body--whether drawn, painted, or tattooed--act as energy antennae, triggering healing impulses in the energy body and meridian system. Exploring several simple methods to work with symbols for physical, emotional, and spiritual healing, Petra Neumayer and Roswitha Stark illustrate the key symbols used in this practice and reveal how to select the proper symbol or symbols for your condition. They explain how to use these signs directly on areas of pain and injury--from mosquito bites to eczema--for quick relief, on bandages to speed healing, and on acupressure points and meridians to treat more complex conditions. They explore the use of symbols to reduce scar tissue, counteract electromagnetic pollution, balance the chakras, and cleanse toxins from the body. The authors explain how, like homeopathic remedies, symbols transfer information through energetic vibration and morphic fields-the resonance between all living things, past and present, discovered by Cambridge biologist Rupert Sheldrake. They detail how to transfer the energy of a symbol to water, food, jewelry, or stones for long-term treatment and prevention. They also show how to heal animals and plants with symbols. Bringing together traditional Chinese medicine, quantum physics, dowsing, and homeopathy, this new yet ancient practice harnesses the power of symbols to initiate healing at the very foundation of our energetic being.
- Author BiographyPetra Neumayer is a medical journalist, course instructor on new homoeopathy, and author of several books in German on alternative and natural medicine. Roswitha Stark is a spiritual teacher and energy healer, specializing in new homeopathy and the healing use of symbols. She leads workshops throughout Europe. The authors live in Germany.
- Author(s)Petra Neumayer,Roswitha Stark
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication04/07/2013
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintHealing Arts Press
- Content Note80 b&w illustrations
- Weight273 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.