All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Newton provides an inspirational and practical guide to painting beautiful watercolours and shows how to capture the exciting qualities of this wonderful medium. Using over 60 step-by-step photographs he illustrates all the basic techniques, explaining how to create transparent washes, lumius colours, light, shade and atmosphere. The book takes you through all the stages of painting a picture, from simple brush strokes to final details. Whatever your skill level you will be able to develop your own style using the demonstrations and exercises featured in these pages.
- Author BiographyWilliam Newton is a full-time professional artist. He paints almost any subject and works in most mediums, although specialising in watercolour and oil. A practising art tutor, with many years experience of teaching both adults and children, his paintings are held in collections all over the world.
- Author(s)William Newton
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2012
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleArt Handbooks
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Note104 colour
- Weight91 g
- Width155 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.