All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pajama Diaries: Having It All and No Time to Do It is the second collection of Terri Libenson's popular syndicated comic strip. It documents the ridiculously hectic days of Jill Kaplan and her family from 2011 to 2012, but with a preteen twist. Like Libenson's first book, Pajama Diaries: Deja To-Do, this contains full-color daily and Sunday strips, and includes a bonus selection, The Parents' Glossary of Terms. Multitasking families everywhere will continue to see themselves in this funny, contemporary cartoon.
- Author BiographyTerri Libenson is the cartoonist of the nationally syndicated daily comic strip, The Pajama Diaries. She is also a longtime humorous card writer and illustrator for American Greetings Corporation. Terri graduated from Washington University in 1992 with a BFA in illustration. She developed her first professional comic strip, Got a Life, in 2000, which was distributed by King Features Weekly Service. The Pajama Diaries was launched with King Features in 2006 and currently runs in newspapers throughout the country and abroad. Born and raised in northeastern Pennsylvania, Terri lives with her husband and two daughters in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Author(s)Terri Libenson
- PublisherTj Studios Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTj Studios Ltd
- Weight227 g
- Width216 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.