All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
About this product
- DescriptionCountries in Our World focuses on the countries that shape and influence our modern world. Each book examines physical features, daily life, industry, media, leisure and much more. Each title in Countries in our World is a mine of useful information ideal for school and project work. Pakistan focuses on this vibrant, emerging nation. With its strengthening ecomy and growing security concerns, Pakistan is often in the news; this book offers a clear background to the issues for young readers.
- Author BiographyAfter a few years at Penguin long ago, I went freelance and have scraped along ever since. Much of my work is non-fiction for children, and most of this has been focussed on history and similar areas. I have had well over 200 books published on everything from Ian Botham and Genghis Khan to the Renaissance and the atomic bomb. I have also written quite a few grown-up books, mostly on whisky and food. My children's books have been shortlisted for several awards, including the TES and the Royal Society.
- Author(s)Andrew Langley
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCountries in Our World
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight152 g
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.