Pakistan's Birth & Allama Mashraqi : Chronology & Statements, Period: 1947-1963 by AMZ Publications (Hardback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $60.99Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $89.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAllama Mashraqi (Inayatullah Khan), sage of the East, was among few courageous leaders who bravely fought for the independence of India that resulted in the creation of Pakistan and India. Mashraqi's role prior to and after the partition of India is vital to the history of the Indian sub-continent. He was founder of Khaksar Tehreek (Movement) (founded in 1930) and Islam League (founded after independence). Mashraqi devoted his life to the uplift of the common man. He was t only an outstanding leader of the 20th century but also one of the greatest revolutionaries, visionaries, scholars, and mathematicians that emerged in that part of the world. Mashraqi's genius was proven when early on when he set unprecedented academic records at the Cambridge University (U.K.). There he completed four Triposes in five years with distinction. He was declared a Bachelor Scholar, Foundation Scholar and a Wrangler. It is believed that his academic records at this University are yet to be surpassed. He returned to India after his education and within a few years, in 1917, at age 29, he was appointed Under Secretary (Education Dept.) in British India. The British offered him Ambassadorship to Afghanistan in 1920 and the title of Sir in 1921. However, he declined both offers, and opted to represent and fight for the masses. Mashraqi was also among great speakers and writers, and his monumental work is Tazkirah ( Tazkira ) an interpretation of the Holy Quran from a scientific perspective. Indeed, these credentials speak of a man born with astounding skills and exceptional abilities. Such personalities are born once in centuries. Mashraqi's followers and supporters ran in millions. He passed away in 1963 and well over 100,000 people came to attend his funeral and mourn his demise. With his death, an important chapter of Pakistan and India's history closed, as he played a vital role in both the pre- and post- independence eras. Though Mashraqi passed away, people will continue to be inspired by this legendary personality. May his soul rest in peace. Allama Mashriqi's legacy is immortal - Nasim Yousaf Pakistan's Birth & Allama Mashraqi is a time line of events surrounding this giant among men, his political activities, and his parties. This publication is a result of exhaustive research on this subject that Mr. Yousaf, Mashraqi's grandson, has been carrying on for over a decade. This work includes important dates, events, press statements, information on court proceedings, photos, and more. It also provides additional insight through the editor's comments. It is one of the most comprehensive and important pieces that the editor has published on Mashraqi and his parties. It is a great source of information for scholars, researchers, professors, historians, authors, journalists, students, movie/documentary makers and anyone else interested in this great personality. This book is a sequel to Pakistan's Freedom and Allama Mashriqi: Statements, Letters, Chrology of Khaksar Tehrik (Movement), Period: Mashriqi's Birth to 1947. The author's other published works include: . Allama Mashriqi & Dr. Akhtar Hameed Khan: Two Legends of Pakistan . Pakistan's Freedom and Allama Mashriqi: Statements, Letters, Chrology of Khaksar Tehrik (Movement), Period: Mashriqi's Birth to 1947 . Import &Export of Apparel & Textiles; Part I: Export to USA, Part II: Import from Pakistan . Import &Export of Hand Ktted Oriental Rugs; Part I: Export to U.S.A., Part II: Import from Pakistan . Importing Gifts, Housewares & Decorative Accessories from Hong Kong . Export Housewares, Gifts & Decorative Accessories to the United States of America (under print) .Articles on Allama Mashraqi and the Khaksar Tehreek. Extracts from his research have been published on the web sites dedicated to Allama Mashriqi and Dr. Akhtar Hameed Khan.
- PublisherAMZ Publications
- Date of Publication25/08/2005
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAMZ Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byNasim Yousaf
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.99Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.