All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book explores the development challenges faced by Pakistan in the context of rising problems in the area of federal governance and extra ordinary security issues in the wake of Al-Qaida and Taliban led terrorism and its difficulties with neighboring India.Frequent military coups often supported by the U.S. have played havoc with Pakistan's social fabric and its political development.The book offers detailed analysis of the issues and ventures with solutions and prescriptions.
- Author BiographyAkhtar Ali (1949) is a management consultant.He has authored a number of books, publications and research studies on the subject.He was a Research Fellow at Harvard University.
- Author(s)Akhtar Ali
- Date of Publication15/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight676 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.