All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionIt s a grave-robbing reunion when Fats, Poker-face, Panzi, and Uncle Three s long-suffering nephew find themselves on a train headed for a mysterious, mythical palace in a world of glaciers, avalanches, and blizzards. They have idea why Uncle Three has sent the message that brought them all together again but they soon discover that they aren t alone in their search. Their femme fatale adversary, Ning, is on the same trail, with a team of foreigners and quite possibly a hostage Uncle Three.
- Author BiographyXu Lei was born in 1982 and graduated from Renmin University of China in 2004. He has held numerous jobs, working as a graphic designer, a computer programmer, and a supplier to the U.S. gaming industry. He is now the owner of an international trading company and lives in Hangzhou, China with his wife and son. Writing isn t his day job, but it is where his heart lies.
- Author(s)Lei Xu
- PublisherThingsAsian Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleGrave Robbers' Chronicles
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThingsAsian Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Illustrator(s)Vladimir Verano
- Translated byKathy Mok
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.