About this product
- DescriptionThe look combines their creative approach with the reality of busy family life, resulting in a stylish yet comfortable home that's easy to live in and easy on the eye. Atlanta and Dave start by taking a look at the design philosophy behind the look: Keep it Simple, Keep it Relaxed and Keep it Real. Next, in Putting It All Together, they map out the key elements of the look: Shades of Pale; Texture & Form; Mixing it Up; Waste Not, Want Not and Collecting. Finally The Rooms, takes a tour throughout the home, revealing how easy and enjoyable it is to live with chalky pastels, earthy natural tones, understated neutrals and muted vintage shades. Pale & Interesting shows how to tap into the look and draw on your own individual taste to create a fresh, light and airy home that's a joy to live in, every single day.
- Author BiographyAtlanta Bartlett is an interiors stylist whose trademark look is accessible and easy-going. Dave Coote is a furniture and interiors designer well known for his quirky, retro style with an emphasis on reclaimed materials. Atlanta and Dave live on Romney Marsh, Kent.
- Author(s)Atlanta Bartlett,David Coote
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note250 col photographs
- Weight988 g
- Width254 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.