All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the Shadow Faerie still at large and the tribal elders unable to work together to defeat him Laney and her friends must find the third myrical before it's too late. But with her new powers and old secrets Laney still has a lot to learn if she's finally going to live up to the red moon's prophesy...The third and final chapter of this enchanting and mysterious faerie adventure series from Paula Harrison.
- Author BiographyPaula Harrison is the author of Faerie Tribes (for older readers) and The Rescue Princesses (a younger series). She wanted to be a writer from a young age but spent many happy years being a primary school teacher first. She finds inspiration in lots of things from cloud shapes to snippets of conversation. She loves sandy beaches and eating popcorn. She lives with her husband and children in Buckinghamshire, which is nowhere near the sea. Whenever possible, she packs her family into the car and journeys far and wide to find a sandy beach where she can paddle in the waves.
- Author(s)Paula Harrison
- PublisherNosy Crow Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNosy Crow Ltd
- Weight240 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.