All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs royal assassin for the Faerie Queen, Claire is used to moving between the mortal world and the Winter Kingdom. When the queen commands her to kill, Claire does the job and doesn't ask questions. Her deadly skills and loyalty are soon tested when Claire is sent to the Immortal Circus. It is one of the many places where Dream is harvested from the imaginings of mortals, and someone is causing it to mysteriously disappear. Claire's job is to find the culprit before the Winter Kingdom's supply of Dream is depleted eugh to threaten the very survival of the Fey. But when she meets Roxie, a beautiful mortal singer with a strange link to the Dream thieves, Claire quickly recognizes an odd and unexplained connection that may cloud her judgment. As each new clue unveils ather secret, Claire finds herself confronting the riddle of her own buried past-and a dangerous illusion that, as part of the Immortal Circus, is just ather act in the show.
- Author BiographyOriginally from small-town Iowa, A. R. Kahler attended an arts boarding school to study writing at the age of sixteen. Since then, he has traveled all over the world, earning a master's degree in creative writing from the University of Glasgow and teaching circus arts in Amsterdam and Madrid. He currently lives in Seattle, Washington. For more information, please visit www.arkahler.com.
- Author(s)A. R. Kahler
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitlePale Queen Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight249 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $23.13
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.53
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $30.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.